Alcohol License

The Occupational Tax Department  processes all Alcoholic Beverage Licenses and annual renewals. In addition to zoning approval and other requirements, alcohol-related businesses (restaurants, convenient stores, etc.) must have a business license.

Pouring/Pourers Permit : To serve alcohol at restaurant or convenience store it is obtain through the police department.

Please visit the Georgia Tax Center, (once the business license has been approved and issued), to start the Alcohol Application Process.

  • Application Fee: $250 ( All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE)
  •  Existing Licensee Holder change Fee - $50 ( All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE)                               Please contact office for details on changing licensee holder. 
  • Applications and Blue Line Surveys are valid for 60 days from date of application.
  • Background and Fingerprints - Applicant must go to Applicant Processing Services website to register, pay a fee, and choose GAP center location before closing out website. Please use City or County alcohol use only. Henry County ORI number will be given once you have made the application. You must notify our office with your final TCN number when the process is complete
  • Alcohol application(PDF)
  • Henry County Code Of Ordinance (must read)
  • Blue Line Survey/Alcohol Distance Survey (new site only)
  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship (passport or SS Card) or Drivers License w/Star
  • Business License Application (PDF)
  • Inspections - Fire, Building, Environmental Health, Planning/Development, etc.
  • Alcoholic Beverage Application: This includes the application, Consent/Verification/Legal status form.
  • Monthly Reporting - 3% Alcohol Sales (PDF)
  • Renew Alcohol License
  • ORI Number Consent Legal Status Affidavit (PDF)

Please contact us for any additional information or questions.